We recommend the following times for arrivals and check-ins : Monday to Friday between 8AM – 8PM. Should you wish to arrive outside of this schedule, please contact CEEALAR in advance to coordinate with staff.
In the menu below are 4 tiers with different prices, for which spare rooms are prioritised in order:
- Grant Application (working on EA projects): [£0+/night]*
- Visiting a grantee and sharing a room with them [£6/night]
- Dorm room bed (not working on EA projects) [£25/night] -not available currently because of the COVID situation
- Double room (not working on EA projects) [£50/night]
*subject to approval by the Board of Trustees if staying over a month. For more details see our Grant Making Policy.
Note that only dorm beds, and a small number of rooms, are typically available for non-grantees, dependent on spare capacity. Discounts are available for stays over 30 days, subject to room availability.
All prices include food (buffet breakfast, lunch and snacks, cooked dinner).
Rooms are available for grant applicants from August 8th, as we reopen from our closure due to maintenance and staff shortage issues.
If your preferred dates aren’t available, contact us and we’ll add you to a waitlist.
Our Covid Measures
As of March 5, 2022 we have lifted most restrictions.
- no self-isolation upon arrival;
- people are allowed to attend ANY types of events.
We ask people to test themselves using lateral flow tests at least twice a week if they visit indoor spaces regularly, and to continue wearing a mask in such places (when not eating or exercising).
We recommend people to use their own discernment and integrity and not participate in unnecessary large indoor gatherings or visit indoor places that don’t contribute in significant ways to their well-being.